Advantages and characteristics of our Horizontal Cartoner:
- easy and fast format change (under 5 Min., depending on execution)
- ergonomic and easy handling, also for untrained personnel
- stable construction
- high performance (up to 300 Tacts/Min.), depending on format and execution
- high availability
- user friendly
- safe and clean producthandling
- low maintenance
- wet operation and cleaning
Execution of our Horizontal Cartoner:
- intermittent and continously variant available
- folding box cartoner and sleeve cartoner available
- made with stainless steel 1.4301
- servo driven
- folding carton transport by means of two continuously adjustable carrier chains
- folding box closing device (hot glue, hot air or plugging)
- intermittent insertion or gentle insertion by means of continuous insertion unit
- central adjustment devices for height and width via spindles and toothed rack
- central adjustment device for product cups possible
- different chain divisions possible (4“, 4,5“, 6“, 8“, 10“, 12“, 14“, 16“)
- hotmelt systems from Nordson, Robatech oder Focke-Meler available
- optionally also closure by hot air (for PE-coated folding boxes) available
- protective cladding in stainless steel 1.4301 and Makrolon, optional stainless steel grille
- control cabinet in 1.4301
- control-panel: Siemens S7 or Schneider Elau, depending on execution
- touch panel: Siemens
Products compatible with our Horizontal Cartoner:
e.g. frozen food, vegetables, biscuits, sweets, ready meals, bakery products , bulk product, other pieced products and bagged products.
Method of operation of our Horizontal Cartoner:
The types HK (horizontal cartoner) and HKI (horizontal cartoner intermittent) can be designed either with push-fit, hotmelt or hot-air closure.
The continuous cartoner packs products in the medium to upper output range (up to approx. 300 cycles/min) into pre-glued folding cartons. By means of a rotary feeder, the folding carton is transferred to the folding carton chain in the direction of travel and erected. The erected folding box and the product run parallel. During the run, moving slides continuously and thus very gently transport the product into the folding box.
The intermittent cartoner (HKI) packs products in the lower output range (up to approx. 60 cycles/min) into pre-glued folding cartons. By means of a rotary feeder, the folding carton is transferred to the folding carton chain in the direction of travel and erected. During the cycle standstill, the product is inserted into the folding box as gently as possible using a pusher.